Monday, September 13, 2010

My training starts now...

So the official Ironman Preparation has kicked into gear. I find this funny as what it means is that I have been training to get into shape to train some more...What the??
Anyway, with the occurrence of this and my commitment to stay alcohol free for the duration, I am looking forward to having a great lead up in the Ironman. With 12 weeks until Busso, and the new 12metre drafting rule, my mind is solely affixed to training and what I need to do to do what needs to be done.
The last two weeks have been making sure that I have fully recovered from my Achilles niggle and I can confidently say that I have. So the training was altered to suit my condition, and I managed to cover 38 & 43 pain free k's in the past two weeks. Not much for what is in front, but still enough to keep my legs ticking over without the stress of re-injuring myself. My swimming was 17 & 15k respectively. The riding side of things is still ticking over with nothing major to report as far as the training goes.

So with the training about to really kick into to gear, I would like to announce that I have signed sponsorship offers with Scott at XOSize Active and David at Hammer Nutrition Australia.



I am looking forward to this opportunity not only to be supported by the above brands but working with both to actively promote the quality products and also have success by using the products.



Along with these 2 who are my main Sponsors, I cannot forget Florian at Erox for his continued support and look forward to working further with him so we both can benefit in the future.

I will be able more photos once I complete my next race in 3 weeks being the Gold Coast 1/2 Ironman.
For Now...
X-Man




No comments:

Post a Comment