Monday, February 21, 2011

New Sponsor on Board!!

I am pleased to announced that Rocket Science Sports is now my official Wetsuit sponsor and also my tri suit sponsor. RSS are making a custom suit up for me for Yeppoon in August and also for the Hawaiian Ironman. Once I receive the 20bpm suit, I will post a pic.

There are many features of the 20bpm suit that will be advantageous for me at Hawaii compared to regular tri suits!


The RSS wetsuit exceeded all expectations when I tried it on and swam in it and am looking at doing some more swimming in it whilst I can still do some open water swimming. The suit is made not only to make you more buoyant in the water but also has the flexibility in the right areas and more buoyancy in the right areas!!

Compared to other wetsuits, that I have liked, the RSS suit is definitely up there with comfort. I will be racing in the wetsuit on Sunday and am looking forward to chalking up a solid swim time. My training has not got me in top shape at the moment, so I don't expect to swim a pb over the 750m, however I will have a good idea of how good the wetty is.
For now training is going really well, getting good k's done in all 3 disciplines along with trialling many new products/nutrition to understand what is going to be the best for me moving forward.
My weight has stabilised and am happy with where it is at..
For now...
X-Man

1 comment:

  1. The sun tan lines will be interesting......Stormy

    ReplyDelete