Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The countdown is on!!

Yes I am counting down until the race. I feel like I am in better shape now than what I was pre- WA for the same period. My running is coming along and my cycling is holding firm.

I am really looking forward to post NZ as I have been going solid now since June '09 and am ready for a break to let the hair down.

I would like to shout out a BIG thanks to Florian at EROX for supplying my race wheels for NZ. I look forward to enjoying the setup supplied and posting a fast time. I will post a picture soon of my bike complete with wheels which will propel me for the bike leg.

Also a thanks to George at Degani Cafe & Bakery for supplying my race kit and training kit along the way.

This weekend will be my last BIG weekend of training and then taper will kick in. Fresh legs will be a new thing for me!!!

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten all my training partners who will get a big mention in my next post when I have more time.

For Now...

X-Man

2 comments:

  1. Don't let the "Taper Crazies" get you! Your training has been stellar and you will be ready! Get out there and qualify...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let me do my $500.00. Stormy

    ReplyDelete