Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It has been a relaxing few weeks!

Well, 3 weeks after the big event, I am feeling refreshed and ready to go.

I conducted a training camp over the long weekend which saw the commencement of my training also. I am mentally raring to go, but the body is still just a little way off. I had to be careful about how much I did as it would have been easy to get carried away with the training. The 3 days was perfect for all involved also and the feedback was terrific. Just makes the next camp more exciting and with bigger plans, it will also be a success!!

It was really pleasing to see everyone have a massive crack at the training and it was really enjoyable. I am meeting with Andrew tonight to commence a structured program for my next crack at the racing. I have a few more races pencilled in for the remaining of the year and one that actually is one this weekend. A sprint race.... Not really looking forward to it due to the high end intensity, however being over in around the 1 hr mark makes it appealing.

I have enjoyed the "social" training that I have been doing of late and am well and truly ready to get going again. I have bigger plans for next year and can't wait to lock them in after tonight's meeting.

The blogging will also kick back into gear on a more regular basis again.

For now...

X-Man


Below are some more random pics from Hawaii...courtesy of little sis!!








No comments:

Post a Comment