Thursday, May 23, 2013

Something close to home...

So, I find out today that one of my best mates & training partners for the last few years has decided to run 7 Marathons in 7 Days in 7 Different states of Australia.

Ben Robinson & I have been through a lot together as far as training goes and I have been a witness to the battle that him and his wife Tammy have undergone in the last few years (Tammy for the last 21 and Ben for the last 18 or so).

It is not my place to tell their story, however Tammy has opened up her life to the world in her quest to make the world safer for all our kids.

So please have a read of this blog and if you are touched by it like I am, please donate to a great cause.



For the record, I am going to donate $100 for every marathon that Ben runs under 3hr 30min.

He has run a 3hr 3min Marathon and a 3hr 40min Marathon off the bike.

Thanks for the support.

For now...

X-Man

No comments:

Post a Comment