Saturday, March 7, 2009

32min 40 sec for 8 km is a starting point.

I completed an 8k fun run this morning with Dennis and Princess and above was my time.

I was happy with my run as it was 2 & bit laps around the tan track in Melbourne which has a cracker of a hill (Anderson St) which sorted me out on the second lap.

Managed to get around the 1st lap in 16min 05 sec which was satisfying and then to hold on to run 32min 40sec was a good starting point for my winter of running.

Princess cruised around in 30min 20sec and Dennis in 31 odd min (can't remember exact time).

The time I ran today gives me an indicator for future runs around the same course to see if/how much I am improving along the way.

From the run, the three of us jumped on our steads and cruised to Frankston and return with a few efforts along the way. Was a good solid morning of training.

Tomorrow morning will probably sort me out a little as I am going to play in the hills with a few mates.

For now..

X-Man

No comments:

Post a Comment