Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shepparton Roundup!!!

A quick blog to say that it was a great weekend for me, firstly and importantly, Sam, my son completed his first Triathlon. See pics below!! The best part of it for me was after he crossed the finish line he asked, "Dad, can I do this again next year?" My response was, "Yes mate, for sure"































So I might have a budding triathlete on my hands!! And I can say that I have had no greater feeling than seeing Sam cross that finish line and the grin from ear to ear. It has been better than any feeling that I have had after a race.
I will post my race report over the next few days. The weekend was all about watching Sam do his first Triathlon.

For now...

X-Man

3 comments:

  1. Well done Sam, it won't be long before you're kicking your dads butt on the road. I'm looking forward to my first triathlon in a few years. Tyler Jack S. PS Happy birthday for next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!

    My 6 year old daughter said the exact thing when she finished Ironkids last year...then she said, "that was really hard."

    I'm glad to see the kids enjoy it, it reminds me that it's supposed to be fun all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was nothing more than a great feeling for me seeing and hearing this.

    ReplyDelete