Friday, January 15, 2010

Back on the Bike!!

Now, when I say that, many of you know that I have been doing BIG k's on the bike this new year.

I finally got back into the criterium racing last night and what fun I had. I eased back into "b" grade to find me legs as I have not done this kind of racing for some 6 months now. It took me around 10 minutes to find my legs and felt really good.

I even felt good enough to attack with 3 laps to go and held the bunch off until 200metres to go and got swamped by them to finish up around 9th.

I must say that it was good to get back into the saddle and have some fun whilst doing so. I will venture out again tomorrow to see if I can give the front runners a bit of a working over, depends on how the legs are feeling of course!!!

Anyway, I have to start attached my garmin file for the crit tonite, interesting viewing, especially heart rate!!

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Crit Race "B" Grade

For now...

X-Man

No comments:

Post a Comment