Saturday, April 11, 2009

Enjoy doing nothing!!

Thats what my coach has told me about Easter. Do Nothing!!!

I have ventured across to Adelaide to see my best mate, his wife and their soon to be baby...Yes his wife is pregnant, just to relax and do nothing.

Now for someone who has a reputation of not being able to sit still at the best of times, I thought that this would be quite difficult. I even decided not to pack any sort of training gear in case I felt guilty. For now I haven't felt that one, one day in.

With golf on the agenda for this afternoon and then enjoying the spoils of a few beverages afterwards, this should consume my mind and not think about training. My mind should be fresh by Tuesday when I return and be keen to get back into training again for the week.
So, for now, my feet are up and I have a sore head from a lack of sleep last night, gee, world tour guitar tour gives you a cracking work out.
For now...
X Man

No comments:

Post a Comment