Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Expanding your Network.

I write this post as this what I will be looking at doing over the forthcoming months;

Expanding my Network


Everyone has different commitments and schedules and over recent times I have found myself searching for training partners due to unavailability of my regular partners. Originally this was never going to be a problem as I felt that I had enough to cover any deficiency that may occur with training partners. However this is what I have recently been faced with:


2 training mates completing uni, so have exams etc,

1 training partner up working the fires at Yea since day one there (this is a BIG loss for me),

1 training partner becoming very busy with work and family commitments, and

1 training partner / myotherapist deciding to go to Africa for a holiday (lucky guy!).


This leaving me with really only 1 person who lives near by to train with and also with different work schedules, getting consistent sessions done has been quite hard. So, for this year I am going to travel to get quality sessions done to cover any shortfalls around home.


I have already started this and am finding success already, travelling to Komo's place to do the North Road Ride of a Thursday morning. As per my previous post, to get consistent training done, I am going to have to allow for travel time so that, a: I get out there and train and, b: I am able to get quality training done.

So, for many of you out there, be expecting regular calls to get out and train.

For now...

X-Man

No comments:

Post a Comment