Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Heading across to watch......this time!!

Tonite I make the journey across to Kona to watch Carla compete at Hawaii. Flying out tonite to New Zealand and then off to the "Big Dance" tomorrow. Carla has been over there for the the last week and is starting to prepare for her first crack at Kona. I know she will do well, but at this time, it becomes mental as all the fit looking people over there, some of which are not even competing.

The work has been done now for her, and it is just a matter of looking back at the work she has done. I am excited to see Carla finish and will be giving her plenty of encouragement along the way!!

Komo confirmed this last year and has given me some words of wisdom. This will give me more inspiration seeing someone so close to me going to where I want to get to.

I will keep updating my journey, starting with tonight in NZ if I can get PC access, and also will be using my trigger finger to take plenty of pics.

For now....

X-Man

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Carla. Good luck to you as well X. Watching the IM is harder than actually racing! Enjoy your week away. Stormy

    ReplyDelete