Thursday, October 8, 2009

Midway throu the travels.

Just a quick one to say that am in New Zealand, for another 3 hours before I fly onto Kona. Yep going to be here for a whole 10 hours!!!

The plane flight was good, with no hassles. During the flight I started to get excited about the fact that I am not only going to see Carla in action, also I am going to see the best of the best apply their trade in the sport I am involved in.

I will be trying to get ideas of how the pros and others leaders do what they do. Also a goal is to try and obtain photos with as many as these superhumans as I can!!

Anyway off for breakfast, then back to the airport for the next leg into Hawaii, then over to Kona. Hoping to be there at about 11pm tonight.

For now...

X-Man

3 comments:

  1. Hi X-man, Enjoy your trip and time in Kona. Give my best to Carla for the race - remind her, from me, she has done all the hard work in training - all she can do is race at her best on the day - the race will happen just the way its meant to. I will fire up the computer for the live feed on race day and keep a track on her progress.

    Big Boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time X man. Excellent advise Big boy!

    Damo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Big Boy :-) Great advice and certainly taken onboard. Even before race day - just seeing this course, and feeling the conditions has been very humbling. This place certainly throws times, expectations and race plans out the window.... what will be, will be!! Thanks again. Carla

    ReplyDelete