Friday, April 13, 2012

A simple but effective formula!

Now I haven't blogged much lately, but have been thinking of blogs to do, so stay tuned....

Just a short, simple but very effective formula to think
about!!













Find some:









work on getting:










Will mean you will:











My above photo didn't happen in a short time, it has taken me 4 years of consistent training with a program that suited my needs. Never in my right mind did I think that I could break 9hrs, but with the right guidance and the trust and confidence in my coach, it just happened, not just for me, but for Gregory Farrell also.

I know that come this time next year I will have a couple of athletes really giving the 9hr barrier a nudge as well as the 10hr, 11hr and 12hr. It is not all about the fastest for me, it is the person who is the most consistent will get the best result.

For now...

X-Man



No comments:

Post a Comment