Saturday, August 15, 2009

The calm before the storm.

Just a quick update:

Leg is feeling ok, will be at the start line for sure. Big Boy and myself invested in some Compress Sport socks to race in www.compressport.com.au , apparently good for delaying the onset of fatigue (also good for people calling you names in!), but as long as they feel like they work I will be happy.

These socks also aid in recovery, will give an update post race and in the weeks to follow.

Also, the last meal has come and gone, the usual pasta with rice cream etc. A relaxing beer to wash it all down with (pre-race ritual), this time I restricted myself to just 1!!!

Anyway, off to count some zzzz's before a 4.45am rise to see how my "pre-season" training has been.

For now...

X-Man

No comments:

Post a Comment