Thursday, August 13, 2009

Glad to see some Fine Fine weather..

Today I flew to central QLD to a reception of 25 glorious degrees and very minimal wind. What a vast change from cold, wet and windy Melbourne.

Today also marked the last "normal" meal that I consume for the next 4 days or so. The chicken dish that Big Boy served up was one the George of Master chef would have been proud of. And I am no food expert, but I know good food when I eat it.

So, after arriving and checking into the house and seeing a perfect view of the ocean (pictures to follow) I set my bike up and after last year forgetting my wheel skewers, I was glad to see those little babies.

I took my bike out for a spin just to make sure that everything was tight and ready to go. An easy hour in the sun was enough to realize that hydration is my motto this weekend. After the easy spin, I ticked the legs over for 15min which felt really good.

The crystal clear water caught my eye late this afternoon and looked to good to ignore, so an easy 5min roll the arms over and I was done for the day.

An easy relaxing night and some early shut eye will help after the 4.30am rise this morning.
I will blog every night leading in and after (including the after party, might lead for some interesting drunk reading.....make sure those phones are switched off!!).

For now...

X-Man

No comments:

Post a Comment