Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gaining a little bit.

Another couple of ticks today. A short sharp treadmill run this morning, followed by a solid 1hr wind trainer session tonight!

It was the first mid week ride I have done in 3-4 weeks, my mid week riding has been null and void of late, and have been surviving on the weekend sessions (when they are done). I actually enjoyed the wind trainer tonite and found a fair bit of motivation from it..

I have decided that small steps are going to make me BIG gains, so the plan is to tick off a minimum of 2 sessions per day with the odd day where I am feeling up to it, throw in a 3rd.

Back into the water tomorrow morning, was going to go this morning however after going to bed at 9pm and waking at 9.30 wide awake, I struggled to get to sleep before midnight. Now for this little black duck, I am a 9hr sleeper minimum to get everything in that I need to. So when the alarm went off at 5am, I decided to have a solid day, I would let the swim go and focus on the run & bike. Was probably the best decision that I could have made.

Anyway on that note, it is time to retire for another night.

This one is for you Mum..(25/12/53 - 25/03/07)

No comments:

Post a Comment