Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 23 & 24: Random Pics

Just thought that I would post some pics as with taper, there really isn't much to report. The body is feeling well and everything is taking shape. I have been setting up my bike and adding the race numbers to relevant things. (Bike, race belt, helmet etc)

Below are pics in no particular order. They range from the pier being quiet to chockers, under water camera shots, the swim course, a really skinny fella, the parade of nations, advertisement for the undie run, the expo, the registration procedure and so much more!!

I will add some captions when I get a bit more time, probably tomorrow.







































































For now...


X-Man


Ps...Only 3 more sleeps until race day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment