Friday, March 2, 2012

Easy Day..

So today commenced with a solid 3.5k in the pool for me with a few solid efforts. I was surprised the pace I was doing for them and that I was holding my own in the fast lane. Things going ok in the water for me.

I decided to have a leg rest evening and just get some r&r before a big big weekend. So nothing really to post about today.

So in the rain, hail or shine I will be out there tomorrow suffering. The below might just describe the day!













But if I don't go one thing is slipping away, and that thing is time. Time to get more k's in, time to get some more fitness and most of all time to get to the start line in the best shape that I can. As the saying goes:









This is true in so many facets of life and something that I am going to follow. The other is the below. It is so so true, just another motto I am going to follow. What is the worst that could happen?? The answer is no, you don't get what you want, and you stay in the same place. But if you don't try, you just never know.















This one is for you Mum...(25/12/53 - 25/03/07)

No comments:

Post a Comment